DCFrame CSS Framework
Back to Home
The DCFrame CSS framework was designed and written by Cannon Weaver.
It is a simple, Work-In-Progress CSS framework for beginner web design,
and web design hobbyists. Here is a preview of the framework,
and a download link for the framework.
- The DCFrame CSS Framework is a framework for novice web designers, hobbyists, and the like. It is still a work in progress, so expect updates regularly.
- DCFrame.css is a minimalistic, monochrome CSS framework. Of course, you can modify it to fit your needs, such as a new class or attribute to an existing class or id.
How to Use :
- It uses classes to define CSS. For example, to set the color of text, you would use something like
- You can find all classes listed in the "Cite" tab above.
- You can still use
style="#" to modify each HTML element's CSS.
- The DCFrame framework can be downloaded to your server as a local file, or you can link to it, using